The Library has two meeting rooms available for use by the community:
1. Large Meeting Room Capacity: 50
2. David Gardner Room Capacity: 12
The rooms are available for use during regular library hours. In order to reserve a meeting room, please read the Meeting Room Use Policy, and complete the Application for Meeting Room Form. You can return the completed form to us several ways:
1. The form can be returned at the Circulation Desk
2. The form can be faxed to us at 815-678-4484
3. You can save the form as a PDF file and email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the use of the meeting rooms, please call the library at 815-678-4014 or email us.